Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year's Day 2014

Wow!  It's already 2014.

I spent the entirety of 2013 living in Malawi.  It was an amazing time, full of countless experiences, some of which my loyal readers have had the chance to share with me.

This year will be a bit different.  Over the course of this year, I will continue my Peace Corps service, I will close our my Peace Corps service, I will travel around Africa and the world on my way home, then I will close this blog/this chapter of my life as I embark on the newest story, whatever that will be.

As most of you know, I have been doing a cultural exchange project where I compile a few seconds of video from every day of a month, but it together, and share it with the world.  Well, my overly ambitious goal for this year is to take a clip every day, every month, and put together a year long clips video.  I'm sure there will be a lot of cheating and reenactments, but I also feel it will be a valuable tool for people closing their Peace Corps service to see the transition from PCV to RPCV.  Plus, in 20 years it will be fun for me to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment