Wednesday, June 20, 2012

No News is Good News

It is now 1:30am.  I am sitting in my hotel room in Philly after staging, and we're up and awake getting ready to board our bus that leaves at 2:30am for JFK airport (appropriate I think).  I got about 4 hours of sleep before coming to staging and about 30 minutes today, so here's to hoping I sleep well on the bus and plane.

Just to let everyone know, I will most likely not be able to update this or even get on the internet until after training.  So remember, if you don't hear from me until late August, "No News is Good News."

3 comments:

  1. Be safe Nick. Miss you already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaand there's my answer as to why I haven't found out whether or not you landed safely yet. Miss you a bunch, buddy! Have the time of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just assuming you've been eaten by some creatures already

    ReplyDelete