Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Final Post

Dear Followers,

Thank you for your interest in my Peace Corps experience these past few year.  It has been incredible.  I hope that I've not only helped complete the third goal of Peace Corps (to share host country culture with the United States), but that I've also been able to enlighten you just a little bit to the diversity of the world.  That being said, if the only thing my readers have learned is that Africa is a continent with many cultures, and not a country with one homogenous people, it was worth all the work.

This will be my final post on this blog.  It's weird to think that I will no longer be sharing my life in such a public manner, but it's also weird to think that I did so in the first place.  The weirdest thought is that people cared so much.

If you ever want to hear more about Malawi and Southern Africa, please don't hesitate to contact me.  For those of you that don't know me personally, my email address is on this blog, and I intend to leave this up so that Peace Corps Invitees can get another perspective.


Yewo Chomene,
     Nick Parr, RPCV Malawi 2012-14

1 comment: