Saturday, March 29, 2014

5 Months Left

The remaining 16 members of the Peace Corps Malawi Education 2012 will finished with our service in exactly 5 months and will all be RPCVs (unless someone decides to ET first).

I have been living in Malawi 646 days.  Swearing-in was 577 days ago.  I have been alive 9866 days.

I've hosted or presented at 13 teacher workshops, observed 78 classes, taught 33 secondary school periods (periods per term added across the terms), and 2 university courses (5-credits each).

I have written 98 blog posts. I have filled 173 pages in my journal.  I have mailed about 100 letters back to the states, keeping in regular contact the whole time with 4 pen-pals.


I have made numerous friends, both ex-pats and Malawians.  There are countless memories I will not soon forget.

(Oh, and Gator Football kicks off in 154 days.)

No comments:

Post a Comment