Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Flights Booked

I have now booked my flights away from Africa. Shit just got real!

I will travel through Southern Africa for about a month with Cam. Planned stops include Victoria Falls, the Great Zimbabwe Ruins, Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town, Mozambique, Lesotho, and somewhere we can see lions and rhinos. 

After that, I fly out of Jo'berg where I'll have a few days in Dubai. If you're gonna have a layover, you might as well make the most of it, right? The only thing in Dubai I know I want to do is go to the top of Burk Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. 

From Dubai, I'll travel to New York City, where I've also extended my layover (and  a ticket to see Book of Mormon), then back to Florida.

What adventures come after that? Your guess is as good as mine, but I promise you my passport won't be getting dusty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment