Wednesday, January 02, 2013

A Pictorial Adventure to the Magical Land of Likoma Island

So, since my last post, I've experienced a ton!  We had in-service training in Lilongwe at a place called Korean Gardens Lodge, which was really nice.  We had full food service, WiFi, electricity, running water, and such, as well as nice rooms.  Training itself was pretty good for the most part.  It was also really nice to be reunited with my training crew.

After IST, worked my way back up the coast of Malawi.  The important thing, though, is vacation!  Since I don't really feel like recapping my entire vacation to Likoma Island in detail, we'll just take a journey to a tropical island through international waters together in pictures.  Come with me, if you will.  (For added effect, listen to the Jurassic Park theme song as you look at the pictures.)

A Pictorial Adventure to the Magical Land of Likoma Island

So, yup, heading home soon, but sitting in America Light right now, known as the Mzuzu Coffee Den.  They have fast WiFi, coffee (iced or hot), and burgers.  Basically, amazingness!

No comments:

Post a Comment